Our Job is - YOU
Can we help YOU?
As you peruse our website, you will notice we provide some of the best qualified instructors available. However, physical training is only a piece of martial arts training. Concentrating solely on the physical aspects, while ignoring proper mental and emotional development commonly leads to aggressive, bullying behavior from the student. Additionally, martial arts training is not only a physical exercise. It’s a way of self-improvement by building character through discipline, indomitable spirit, perseverance and self-control. Because our instructors began their training at a young age, these qualities are instilled in their personalities and they have developed the desire to share these benefits through teaching others. Some of which do so without remuneration. They donate their time and energy without pay because they BELIEVE in what they are doing, understand the benefits, and truly want to impart their knowledge. Each of our instructors has the “heart of a teacher.”
No figureheads here. The owners are instructors too !
Because our owners have a personal, vested interest in the success of the school, an owner is there…everyday. The only way to have a successful school is to provide a quality service to its customers, so that’s what we are doing. Rather than dedicate our entire website to “us” and our “personal achievements,” we would rather it be about YOU and what can we do for YOU.
Whether your goal is:
- To be a Black Belt
- Get in shape
- Learn Self-defense
- Help your kids to grow into leaders
Our goal is:
- To help you achieve yours”
Benefits for the kids:
- Strength, flexibility, aerobic health, and self-defense against bullies
- Improved behavior at home and at school through lessons in courtesy, integrity and respect
- Increased concentration at home and at school, which most often leads to better grades
- Special programs to reward students for good grades at school and proper behavior at home
- It’s fun
- See what Parenting.com has to say about it !
Benefits for adults:
- Strength, flexibility, increased energy and stamina and lower stress
- A great family activity to help maintain the necessary bond with parents and children
- Gets the kids away from the TV and Video games, while participating in a family activity
- It’s fun